Immigration Law back
Third-country nationals entering, staying or transiting the spanish territory are finding the challenge to deal with the national legal system as well as with different protocols and rules which are difficult and unclear to understand, and all this prevents foreigners from benefiting from the effective respect of the fundamental rights of immigrants in this country. In R&C BERNALES ABOGADOS we care about these issues, so we do also participate of the in-court representation service, ensuring both access to justice and legal aid.
We are experts and we can help you in the following topics:
- disciplinary proceedings (financial penalty or deportation order), also Internal Administrative Appeal Procedures and Judiciary Procedures.
- further exceptional circumstances related to applying for work and for residence permit
- renewal of work permit and/or of residence permit
- permanent residence
- legal representation at the corresponding Courts or against State Administration
- procedures for obtaining Spanish citizenship
- family reunification
- permits for family members of EU citizens